Prestashop Amazon Fulfillment integrates your Prestashop store with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to enable automated order fulfillment , stock and delivery.
- Automatically ship orders from your Prestashop site to your customers with FBA. Through this Module Amazon will pick, pack, ship, and track orders for you!
- Remove the hassle of fulfillment and spend more time creating and selling great products!
- This integration is fast and easy to set up and comes with a variety of options ranging from complete auto-pilot all the way down to specific product shipping options if desired.
- Easily toggle product fulfillment mode inside the individual product settings.
- Compatible with ALL Amazon Regions Worldwide
Whether you’re selling domestically or internationally this extension will connect to any single Region and Marketplace in Amazon.
For stores connected to the EU Region it will even automatically switch Marketplace IDs for you behind the scenes based on each customer’s shipping address!
- Easily see where every product is in the shipping lifecycle right from your standard orders page.
- Map Prestashop shipping options to Amazon’s shipping speed categories: standard, expedited, and priority.
- Advanced Email Notifications
- Keep your Prestashop stock levels synced from available inventory in Amazon and never oversell a product again.
- Orders can contain both FBA and non-FBA products, and will still be partially fulfilled through Amazon.
- Your customers can access shipping and tracking information right from their View Order page. Admins can also view the entire fulfillment history in the order notes.
- Manually send orders to FBA for one off special cases or if your process requires manually approving orders prior to shipping.
Before you buy this module , you need to have
- Amazon Pro Seller merchant account
- Active Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service
- MWS Auth Token (see documentation)
This module is flexible and can handle a wide range of shipping scenarios, but its main purpose is to automate order fulfillment through FBA. This core objective drives how and when the module is triggered to send an order’s data to Amazon. You would normally never ship a product before receiving valid payment, and this plugin works the same way.
Prestashop Amazon Fulfillment (FBA) only sends orders to FBA automatically after it detects the Prestashop payment complete event. It has been tested with Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, and Amazon Payments, but it should work with any other payment method that is properly built for Prestashop which triggers the payment complete action.
Therefore, all other typical Presatshop settings like payment gateways and shipping methods should be configured and working properly before integrating with FBA. Also, the value of each product Reference in Prestashop must perfectly match the Seller SKU field in FBA in order for Amazon to process, pack, and ship the order (this means it’s CASE sensitive as well!). Every time the payment complete condition for an order is detected, Prestashop Amazon Fulfillment (FBA) will send the order, customer, and product information to FBA as an outbound fulfillment order for the products in the cart which are set to fulfill through Amazon. If there are any errors, the module will send you an email notification and will record an order note with a detailed record of the order data and the error.
Before using the extension, you will need to configure Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) credentials which allow it to access to your Amazon fulfillment account.
Amazon Web Services, and the “Fulfillment by Amazon” logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
What you need
- Sign up for an Amazon Pro Seller account
- Enable Fulfillment by Amazon on your account (if applicable)
- Take or Ship your products to an Amazon facility
- Install and set up this module
- Sell products via your Prestashop store
- Amazon handles your orders by picking, packing, sending the shipment, plus provides tracking info and customer service
Please sign in to contact this author.