Report a bug
Prestashop Amazon Fulfillment integrates your Prestashop store with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to enable automated order fulfillment , stock and delivery with the new SP API of Amazon
- Automatically ship orders from your Prestashop site to your customers with FBA. Through this Module Amazon will pick, pack, ship, and track orders for you!
- Remove the hassle of fulfillment and spend more time creating and selling great products!
- This integration is fast and easy to set up and comes with a variety of options ranging from complete auto-pilot all the way down to specific product shipping options if desired.
- Easily toggle product fulfillment mode inside the individual product settings.
- Compatible with ALL Amazon Regions Worldwide
Whether you’re selling domestically or internationally this extension will connect to any single Region and Marketplace in Amazon.
For stores connected to the EU Region it will even automatically switch Marketplace IDs for you behind the scenes based on each customer’s shipping address!
- Easily see where every product is in the shipping lifecycle right from your standard orders page.
- Map Prestashop shipping options to Amazon’s shipping speed categories: standard, expedited, and priority.
- Advanced Email Notifications
- Keep your Prestashop stock levels synced from available inventory in Amazon and never oversell a product again.
- Orders can contain both FBA and non-FBA products, and will still be partially fulfilled through Amazon.
- Your customers can access shipping and tracking information right from their View Order page. Admins can also view the entire fulfillment history in the order notes.
- Manually send orders to FBA for one off special cases or if your process requires manually approving orders prior to shipping.
Before you buy this module , you need to have
- Amazon Pro Seller merchant account
- Active Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service
- SPI API Credentials
What you need
- Sign up for an Amazon Pro Seller account
- Enable Fulfillment by Amazon on your account (if applicable)
- Take or Ship your products to an Amazon facility
- Install and set up this module
- Sell products via your Prestashop store
- Amazon handles your orders by picking, packing, sending the shipment, plus provides tracking info and customer service