Entering and validating international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, detects the user's country, displays a relevant placeholder and provides formatting/validation methods.
- Automatically select the user's current country using an IP lookup
- Automatically set the input placeholder to an example number for the selected country
- Navigate the country dropdown by typing a country's name, or using up/down keys
- Handle phone number extensions
- The user types their national number and the module gives you the full standardized international number
- Full validation, including specific error types
- Retina flag icons
Please sign in to contact this author.